When you comment on my blog!


I recently read this on one of my favorite blogs and loved it!

It’s important to speak the things that remain unspoken… or rather, type the things that remain untyped.

When you comment on my blog, I see you and I appreciate you. I know it takes precious minutes out of your important day to scroll down the page, type in your information, and leave a message for me. I know that you don’t have to do this at all. Instead you take the time to say hello to me. That makes you amazing.

I see you, and I appreciate you. I read your comments from my phone first thing in the morning. I read your comments when I’m waiting in line at the grocery.… I’m reading your comments. Truth is… I love you in a weird way. I think we’re friends. Other truth is… I try my hardest to respond to all of your questions and concerns in the comment section. That’s true. Despite my flaws, I am indebted to you.

I’m here to graciously offer my gratitude. I really do appreciate that you come here and take the time to let me know that you are, in fact, here. It really means so much to me. Without your comments… I’m kinda just a weird girl that tries too many recipes and makes her sweet little kids try them. Thank you for making me more than that. I appreciate you, and I don’t take your presence for granted. I find you to be a blessing in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts