A dedication


Do you have a person in your life that makes you feel loved and wanted?  A person who gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling when you think of her? A person you want to be when you grow up?

Today’s blog is dedicated to one such person in my life. She is a wonderful mother and an awesome grandmother. Her thoughtfulness is beyond compare. She is the person I can turn to when my own sweet mother who is far away in India cannot help. My kids look forward to her visits because she makes things extra special for them.

She has been sweet enough to try the recipes on my blog and give me constant feedback. It makes things SO much more special, after trying a recent recipe that I had blogged, she sent me two bottles or vegetarian Worcestershire sauce in the mail yesterday! She also sent pages of research she has done to help my 10 year old with an upcoming project.
 

 

 When I opened the package, more than being surprised and happy, I felt something inside me. Almost like a life lesson! A feeling that will probably change my entire outlook of life in general! I want to be like her! I will make a conscious effort to go that extra mile for friends and family. All this just because I want the people that I love, feel the feeling I had yesterday.  A feeling of warmth and comfort.  A feeling of knowing that someone is out there, (in this very busy day and age), who listens to you and cares for you. It is my friends a WONDERFUL feeling indeed! It is something that I will teach my children too. Do small things to show people you care.

Janet Blue today’s blog is dedicated to you! I love you with all my heart!

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mother.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mini,
This means so very much to me. I love all of you so much. Ron and I were so blessed to have you in our lives. I have the two greatest grandchildren in Georgia there is.

Love you all so much.

Janet
Anonymous said…
Hey, this made me emotional.
Sathya

Popular Posts