Loaded baked potato

Today's blog is simple but comforting and delicious. Thanks to my goofy partner at work, I started to crave baked potato today!
Stopped at the grocery on my way back home and bought a few chunky looking taters!

Scrub each bad boy with a vegetable brush, stab with a fork a few times, wrap in a piece of foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes!

The kids were so excited at the site of the cheese sauce I made to top off the potato instead of shredded cheese. All I did was make a basic rue, added shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a tablespoon of nutritional yeast and ta-da!
 
I loaded the potatoes with chopped broccoli, chopped onion, butter, pepper and tad bit of butter. You can top it off with sour cream. I, however have stopped using it, I have started to replace it with Greek yogurt!
 
 
 
I completely satisfied my cravings tonight! Thanks Koko puff!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks Deeeeeelish! I will have to try the Greek Yogurt substitution
Unknown said…
Looks Deeeeeelish! I will have to try the Greek Yogurt substitution

Popular Posts