Baked Tart with Chickpea Curry and Tamarind Chutney
Baked Tart with Chickpea Curry and Tamarind Chutney a is warm, buttery, crisp snack, filled with chickpea curry. Its sweet-spicy-fragrant flavors equates to "party in your mouth".
- puff pastry sheets - 4
- chickpea curry - 1 cup (Whichever recipe fancies you)
- tamarind chutney - 4 tbsp
- red onion, chopped - 1
- pomegranate arils - ¼ cup
- cumin powder - 1 tsp
- cilantro leaves - 2 tbsp
- natural yogurt - ¼ tsp
- chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven at 200°c. Roll out the pastry sheet into a rectangle of approximately 16x25cm. Mark 1cm border at the edge.
- Bake the tart for about 15-20 minutes, or till it turn golden brown.
- Spread curry on the tart. Spread 2 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp tamarind chutney, chopped onions, pomegranate arils, cilantro leaves. Finish with a pinch of cumin powder, and a pinch of chaat masala. Repeat the same process with remaining sheets.
- Serve hot.