Vegan loaded sweet potato
Perfectly satisfying, whole30 compliant vegan dinner!
Green goddess dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini (or creamy almond butter)
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 + cup chopped green onion (or 1/2 c chopped red onion)
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce (Use Coconut aminos for Whole 30 compliant)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (1/2 a lemon squeezed)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt and black pepper each (to taste)
- 1 tsp minced garlic or 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk (see notes for this)
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- Thinner consistency option – to make thinner dressing add in 2 tbsp water or a bit more oil.
- Thicker option – For EXTRA thick add in 1/3 of ripe avocado.
- Place everything but the oil in a food processor. Pulse or thin out. Then keep the food processor running and add in your oil slowly. Add more onion or salt at the end if desired.
- notes for dressing it’s best to use a coconut drinking milk or almond milk so it doesn’t thicken to much in the fridge. But if you use coconut milk from a can, it still tastes great, just thickens in the fridge.
- You would need to mix it up or add water or oil to thin it out. Thicker option -> For EXTRA thick add in 1/3 of ripe avocado.
- This makes anywhere from 2/3 to 1 cup.