Spanish Gazpacho


Gazpacho is a soup made of raw vegetables and served cold. I ate this during my recent trip to Spain and fell in love! I ordered it at every meal for the 2 weeks that I spent there and had to make an effort to not lick the bowl!! I think I came pretty close to the original taste while trying to recreate the recipe.



Ingredients

2.2 lbs very ripe tomatoes 
1 cucumber 
2 Italian green peppers
1/2 Jalapeno

1 clove of garlic 

 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil 

 2 tsp sea salt


Instructions

1.Chop the veggies and place them with the rest of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.

2.Chill gazpacho in the fridge for at least 1 or 2 hours, or until it’s really cold.

3.Serve in individual bowls with some raw veggies (I added chopped tomato, green pepper and cucumber), extra virgin olive oil and black pepper on top (optional).

Comments

Popular Posts